Rainbow Day Nurseries
Welcome to Rainbow Day Nurseries
Please view our Rainbow Day Nurseries Policies here:
Rainbow Day Nursery would like to thank all the families and staff for their continued support during what has been an extremely challenging time for all.
Why Rainbow Nurseries
Rainbow Day Nursery was established in 2003 and has been offering exceptional care for children between the ages of 4 months and 5 years. The Rainbow team are committed trained early years professionals with a breadth of knowledge from birth to 5 years. They recognise the developmental needs of each child to create a challenging and learning environment to support every child’s individual needs. We pride ourselves in maintaining a personal approach and providing a warm and welcoming environment for every family.
This web site will give you a flavour of what we can offer for your child. We endeavour to answer your questions but realise that this is not a substitute for a personal visit to the Nursery where we can answer all your individual queries.
Rainbow Day Nursery Offers:
- Passionate team who work to create a rich and stimulating environment
- Nurseries designed to support children’s natural curiosity and allow them explore
- Excellent locations near to Bromley South or Petts Wood Mainline stations
- Full day care 51 weeks of the year
- Exceptional facilities and equipment both in and outdoors
- Beautiful gardens providing safe secure play areas for all weathers
- Highly qualified & skilled early years practitioners
Rainbow Day Nurseries aims to provide high quality childcare for children between the ages of 4 months and 5 years.
Rainbow Day Nurseries experienced and trained professional staff have a breadth of knowledge across the age range of children we care for. Our staff recognise the developmental needs of each child to create a challenging learning environment.
- Open Monday – Friday – 51 weeks of the year
- 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Early Years Free Funding entitlement accepted
- On site chef prepares fresh and nutritious meals daily
- Exceptionally large outside garden play area
- Car parking for drop off and pickup
All our nurseries follow our strict procedures to keep the children safe. We ensure that the environment and areas the children come into contact with are suitable but still allow them explore and take calculated risks. This encourages active learning.
All our staff are fully vetted and undertake a rigorous training program. Safeguarding is at the core of everything we do. Regular staff training is undertaken.
Our primary aim is that your child should enjoy their time with us, so that they can continue to develop confidence, character and social skills.
This means that they need to feel secure, happy and cared for in a place that feels like a home from home.
Our well trained and motivated staff plan carefully for each child’s learning. They work with the children and their parents to establish their likes and dislikes to allow the children a fun personalised learning experience. Regular trips and visitors also add a different dimension to the children’s learning. We endeavour to keep learning fun and embed a love of learning for the future.
Your children’s happiness, education and welfare are our main priorities