At Rainbow Day Nursery, we are committed to ensuring all our staff members have the opportunity to grow and develop themselves and reach their full potential. At the same time, we offer one of the most attractive staff benefit packages as part of our pledge to value and reward our staff throughout our nurseries.
- Staff Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Private Health insurance with Benenden
- Locations with excellent access to public transport
- 28 days holiday a year including Christmas closure and Bank Holidays
- Holiday scheme that increases with service
- Work place pension with employer contribution of up to 4% of salary
- Excellent professional development and further training with regular on the job support.
- Dedicated staff training days with site closure
- Online learning journals
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme
- Regular staff socials and team experiences
- Paediatric first aid training, Food hygiene courses, Safeguarding training with annual renewals
Interested in finding out more about careers at Rainbow Day Nursery? Contact us for an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org