Full time Nursery Nurse
What are the requirements for this position?
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Experience working with under 5’s
- A clean DBS check
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive attitude, be confident and approachable.
What will I receive in return?
- A competitive salary
- Excellent access to public transport
- Flexible shift patterns
- 28 days holiday a year including Christmas closure
- Holiday scheme that increases with service.
- Work place pension and the company contribute after 2 years’ service with matched benefits up to 3% of salary
- Excellent professional development and further training
- Dedicated staff training days with site closure
- Online learning journals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family run friendly nursery environment
- Recommend a colleague to employ bonus scheme
- Regular staff socials and team experiences
We are always on the look out for experienced and talented nursery staff. If you are interested in finding out more about careers at Rainbow Day Nursery or would like to apply for any of our current vacancies, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 460 5335.