Hayes Road Nursery – Location: Bromley south BR2 9AF – 5 minutes walk from Bromley South main line station with numerous bus routes
We are seeking two Early Years Educators to join their Baby Room team and their Toddler Room team. The nursery is working towards The Curiosity Approach Accreditation in its newly refurbished environment with a large garden full of natural opportunities.
We are looking for team members who can join our creative team to provide the children with real life experiences for the foundation of their Education
Langdon Road Nursery – Location: Bromley south BR2 9AF – 5 minutes walk from Bromley South main line station with numerous bus routes
We are seeking an Early Years Educator to join their Toddler Room team. We are looking for someone who is fun, loving, and creative to work with our children to support them in their foundation development in an exploratory environment when our stories come to life!
West Wickham Nursery – Located on Hawes Lane BR4 9AE bus routes 353 or 119 Nr West Wickham Train station 10min walk. Parking available
We are seeking Three Early Years Educator to join their Baby Room, Toddler Room and Pre-school Room in their newly establish nursery. We are looking for staff who are committed to children’s development and wellbeing, in an open, fun, exploratory environment where the children are the focus.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Qualification: Level 2/3 or above in Early Years childcare or equivalent
Salary: up to £22,000
Job Requirements – Qualified Early Years Educator:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2/3 qualification in Early Years Childcare
- Experience of working with under 5’s
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection.
- An understanding of the EYFS
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to work
- A team player with good communication skills who is able to act on their own initiative.
- Staff Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Locations with excellent access to public transport
- 28 days holiday a year including Christmas closure and Bank Holidays
- Holiday scheme that increases with service.
- Work place pension with employer contribution of up to 4% of salary
- Excellent professional development and further training with regular on the job support.
- Dedicated staff training days with site closure
- Online learning journals
- Friendly, family run nursery environment
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme
- Regular staff socials and team experiences
We are always happy to hear from experienced and talented nursery staff. If you are interested in finding out more about careers at Rainbow Day Nurseries or would like to apply for any of our current vacancies, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 460 5335.